BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

More Baby Quilts


Here's the front of one of the quilts I have just made


And here's the back...I just love the school yard fabric!


Here's the front of the other quilt I have created


And here's the back...Monkeying around!

These quilts are specifically designed with baby development in mind. I used fabric that is vibrant in primary colors and textural patterns that allows your baby's development to expand while having fun. These quilts are of convenient size to take anywhere with you while on the go. Stuff it in the diaper bag, tuck it up under your arm, lay it over the stroller, take it to the beach, a friends house, use it as a rug in the play corner...the possibilities are endless.

And when your little one has grown up and no longer uses the quilt, I have designed them so that you can run a small wooden dowel through the top of the seam so that it can be displayed as a wall hanging.


Dimensions: Approximately 36" x 36"
Material: 100% Cotton Pre-washed, Pre-shrunk
81 machine pieced squares total with zig zag stitching around outside seam for added durability

I have made lots of quilts similar to this one and each is distinctive in their own unique way and is guaranteed to become a conversation piece. Thank you for looking and Enjoy!

I also take custom orders...email me at shanleewill@yahoo.com

0 comments: